Saturday, September 27, 2008

Motifs # 12 & 13 - Earrings

It's been a crazy week getting ready for the Mississippi State Fair. All submissions had to be in by Friday at 5:oo p.m. I actually made it to the fairgrounds with a whole 15 minutes to go. I've been tatting like crazy to get ready, I entered 11 items in the tatting category and 5 in the crochet category. Now to wait for the judging....


It is also my sister's birthday and thanks to Dawn sharing her pattern, I was able to tat these horsehead earrings (she loves anything to do with horses).


These are some earrings ordered by one of the ladies at Church. They're a simple flower pattern in black with a pearl center.

These earrings are motifs 12 & 13.

1 comment:

Clotat said...

so original your patterns!! i like them!! congratulations

clau