Saturday, November 29, 2008

Pendant and Earrings - motif #25

Haven't blogged in a while, I've been busy preparing for my first craft show. I'm a little nervous and praying hard that I sell a lot! These are just some of the items I've been making for it.
A set of matching pendant and earrings. The earrings are a simplified version of Kim Millar's "A Joyful Sparkle" and the pendant is my own creation. They were tatted in Manuela #20 and are my first attempt at using beads (the pendant has a swarovski crystal in the center).
I'm still undecided about hanging the pendant, should I use a cord, a ribbon or invest in a chain.
Any advice would be helpful.

3 comments:

Yorkie Sue's Tatting said...

Hi Alan,

I'd invest in a fine chain to show off your lovely pendant. All the best for the show
SueH in London, England

Unknown said...

These are lovely! I thought I had left a comment before, I guess not. :)

julietk said...

I agree a fine silver chain would be fab : ) juliet