Tuesday, March 16, 2010

News, News and More News


Its been an exciting week so far, I've been nominated by the Mississippi Arts Commission to participate in Southern Artistry.org, a national resource which promotes southern artists. It's a big honor because to be listed you have to be juried and nominated by the state Arts Commission. They will have photos as well as a mini bio and artist resume' on the site.

I've also been e-mailed a copy of the ad for the up coming trunk show and all I can think to say is WOW! I can't believe it's really happening.

Stay tuned for a give away of one of my pieces. I hope to post it later this week.

4 comments:

IsDihara said...

Absolutely fabulous! Congrats!

Karen said...

Your silver tatting is pleasant on the eyes in pictures. It must be really, really nice in person! Congratulations. Karen in OR

Liyarra said...

Congratulations Alan. Your work is lovely in two separate categories!!
What you are doing is tremendous not only for you but for tatting as well.
I enjoy seeing your work.

Marty said...

Wow, congratulations -- the honor is well deserved. I love your silver tatting.